HLC FACTORY +OEM SALES TERMS
- By your order at HLC you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the HLC sales terms. Consequently, when you order you acknowledge that you are fully aware of the fact, that your agreement to the contents of these terms and conditions does not require your handwrittensignature.
- HLC Distribution only sells OEM orders to legally registered companies. As a Factory HLC has the responsibility to support skate shop and skateboard brands, thus HLC will not sell bulk orders to the public. This is the reason why HLC will ask your company details before sending any pricing information on OEM orders.
- OUR OFFERS ON PRINTED BOARDS ARE VALID FOR PRINTS FROM 1 TO 4 SPOT COLOURS OR CMYK PROCESS. (SEE “HLC GRAPHIC REQUIREMENTS” DOCUMENT FOR MORE EXPLANATIONS.
- Skateboards Minimum order:
- Longboards minimum order:
- HLC Factory Standard construction: Top and middle coloured plies (mixed random colours). 10 units’ minimum per size (shape reference) of the same print (HLC Standard construction). Under 25 decks per shape the customer has to accept the HLC standard construction (Top + middle coloured plies in mixed colours).
- Specific colour of the plies and/or specific placement of the coloured plies start at 50 units per model (same print) with a minimum 25 decks per shape + 10% EXTRA FEES
- Full paint or wood varnish minimum: 50 unit of the same print per full print colour.
- Payment terms 50% with order / 50% before delivery.
- Lead-time: Once the order sheet + graphic previews are confirmed and that the first 50% upfront payment hit the HLC account, count 3-5 weeks for skateboard and Longboard decks, and 4-6 weeks for complete Skateboards and Longboards.
- Wheels lead-time, 2 weeks
- Our prices are Ex.works and Ex.VAT.
- Offers valid for one month from the date of issue, the same year.
- Payment methods: wire transfer or credit card. (NO AMEX)
- In order to serve the desired amount of boards and to discard the boards that will not pass the quality control, HLC FACTORY needs to produce + 5% boards than ordered. By ordering an OEM order at HLC Factory the customer accepts that + 5% extra boards can be invoiced and charged when the board production is finished.
- If a customer chooses the “shape development” option, HLC will keep this shape exclusive for the customer. However, if the customer does not produce this shape during 2 years, HLC will hold the right to add this shape to the HLC FACTORY shapeliest.
- If a customer develops and purchases his own mold in our company, HLC will hold this mold in his warehouse between 2 board production for a maximum period of 18 months. After 18 months without use, HLC will hold the right to reuses or re-shape this mold for the exclusive use of HLC Factory.
SKATESHOP ( NOT ONLINE STORE ) = 50 DECKS PER ORDER AND PER GRAPHIC SKATEBOARD BRANDS = 100 DECKS PER ORDER / 50 PER GRAPHIC
SKATESHOPS = 30 units per order and per graphic SKATESHOPS LONGBOARD BRANDS = 60 UNITS PER ORDER 30 PER GRAPHIC